Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Brief Update

       I have decided to do a brief update for those of you that follow this blog that I have.  I know I haven't posted in a minute or two.... But I am thinking of doing weekly updates just so everyone has an idea of what is going on with me.  To start I recently accepted a 'training collar' from my Sir and Alpha.  I don't think I could have been chosen by anyone other than these two, they are amazing and make me feel like a great boy, that I know I am.
Sir Rich, and Pup Gryphn
 putting a training collar on
me.
       So other than that I am still in college and have finally decided what type of job and degree I want to pursue, that would be a Bachelors in Social Work, and after I get my Bachelors, I would want to try and go for my Masters in Social Work, because I ideally want to be a drug counselor or a HIV/AIDS counselor and the best way to do either of those would be to get a Bachelor/Masters in social work.  Which I have no doubt I could do it as long as I can keep my motivation for it.
       I am actively looking for a car of my own, mostly because I really need a car so I can be able to get around and get to where I need to go.  Otherwise I would just use my dads truck all the time, but I would rather not.  I need and want something of my own.  Especially to help me rebuild my credit back up!
      Other than that little bit I have a long list of goals that I want to try and accomplish, so just wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment