Thursday, March 1, 2012

Random Thursday Update

DISCLOSURE:::: DO NOT ASSUME ANYTHING BY ME WRITING THIS, I AM JUST THINKING OUT LOUD AND PUTTING IT IN A BLOG!!!!!


Hey everyone, its been about a week or two since I have updated and just wanted to touch base.  I am fine, just EXTREMELY exhausted right now! I have worked for the last 7 days now.  At least I am going to have a somewhat slow weekend at drill like I usually do.  I am supposed to do a Psychal Training Test (PT) this weekend but I am bluntly going to tell my commander I am exhausted and I am starting to get sick there is NO WAY in hell am I even going to be able to finish a test better yet pass one. 
Ok other than that I am working SLOWLY on events I am going to start planning out shortly.  TBRU. CLAW, IML are just about here! TBRU is only two weeks away and CLAW is about a month and a half away! Time to SAVE SAVE SAVE! Surprisingly today we got a small $100 bonus at work which no one was expected that!  Hmm that is going to help me with some of my bills that I am trying to pay this month (ie Phone, Gym and especially RENT). 
On my 'leather boy' life I have just been sitting back, watching those in the community.  I am not acting, or trying to help those that are close I am just going to watch.   I was supposed to be a 'Official' Emcee for events and things for a organization I am apart of and held a title for, hmmm I guess since I work, have drill and really don't have time to go to Columbus for events I was voted out....Eh oh well...C'est La Vie.  I don't see a purpose of co-hosting a contest either, I did perfectly fine with it last month on my own why does someone have to be added to the mix. Oh well....once again C'est La Vie....I may or may not be able to attend it. Better yet I may be slipping away from such organization til I feel that its something I will pursue again. 

MORE TO COME LATER!!! TRAIN OF THOUGHT NOT DONE!

boy Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment