Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013!!

2013....I am going to step out and do more than I have even when I had a title.  I will attend more fundraisers, events and parties and help raise funds for all sorts of different organizations and in October of 2013 i will be going to American Brotherhood Weekend and compete for American Leatherboy.  Amazing how small things in the last few weeks have made me open my eyes and see how much I am truely missing in my life. This year I did accomplish a huge fundraiser on my birthday and I am very proud of that!  We did raise over $1300 and gave them a TON of teddy bears! So for August 3, 2013 plan on boy Robert's Second Annual Teddy Bear Auction! Time to start looking for my entertainers for that night!  (Granted it is 8 months away)
The way that 2012 is going to end for me this year is like no other one really, I will be working, I will be single, and as always I will still be happy and be with friends!  That night I will be working with some of the best people I think I have to work with.  2012 was a good year for me for work, at my 18 month anniversary of working for DGS I started applying for different promotions in different cities, I applied for a promotion in MSP, and one in Orlando, I didn't get either job.  So then I decided that I was going to apply for the promotion in Cleveland and long behold I got the position.  So since May 19, 2012 I have been a supervisor here in Cleveland for US Airways.  As of right now I plan to hold the position as long as possible or until I finish school!
Which brings on my next topic, school!  The good news is in less than four weeks I should be starting school at Cuyahoga Community College aka Tri-C here in Cleveland.  This first semester I am really just focusing on doing Math and English just so I can knock those two out and then just go right into cooking fulltime in the summer courses! So that is pretty much the wrap here on the things I have going on here and there really.  I do hope everyone enjoys reading my blogs and learning a little bit more about me really.  I know I am a little nuts but hey, who isn't?

Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment