Sunday, May 13, 2012

Move

On My Way Home From Cleveland
5/10/12
So this week is the big week, its the big move to Cleveland for my promotion to ramp supervisor.  I am more nervous than excited really, more and more I keep thinking that I am doing the wrong thing, but in the back of my head I know that I am doing what is right for me.  I have grown up and become more independent as a boy and myself in the last two years of being here in Dayton.  I have two leatherboy titles under my belt and feel like I have accomplished so much with those titles.  I am apart of Mama's Family, which is something that I look as being amazing!  As I keep thinking into the whole idea I know I am doing the right thing. I AM becoming the independent boy that I want to be, I deserve to be.  I know in the past I have been jealous and envious of my leather brothers but they don't have the freedom that I do to do what is best for me.
Cleveland, its going to be a new start for me.  Granted the new start really won't happen until I get my own apartment and vehicle, but that will be my new start, the new beginning of boy Robert.  I can not wait to get everything settled and set up in Cleveland. Can't wait to find my own place, and actually make it my own place this time then just a place for people to come to when they want to get away from there family.  Also in case I do not update from 1 June- 15 June I will be on military orders during that time and may not be able to update my blog or my facebook at that time since the sites are monitored and that good stuff.
Well I don't really have much more to say, other than Tuesday will be my last working day in Dayton, OH.  Thursday is my going away party at Marian Lanes in Huber Heights at 730pm, and Friday morning I am planning on leaving or Cleveland.  So my next update will be Friday when I am in Cleveland.

Big Hugs!
boy Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment