Monday, January 16, 2012

Resolutions!

Hey Everyone! Just me.....I just wanted to let everyone know about the New Years Resolutions I have set into place and planning on keeping them!  For one, this boy needs to get a car! So I am starting to save up money very very slowly to look into getting a car for myself.  Two, I want to lose more weight, I know that I look fine how I am but all in all its just not healthy. I just need to work out and tone up some. I am starting to do push ups and sit ups in my room at night before I go to bed. Three, this is actually the main thing I am worrying about. I want to get back into school, I have been out of a school environment for two years and need to get back in it! I know I want to be a chef and be the best one I can be, but in order for me to do that I need to get back into School and do it!
I do also want everyone to know that on Dec. 12, 2012 I will no longer be in the Army National Guard, this is by choice because my contract is up on that day, everyone is trying to convince me to re-enlist, but there is no real reasons for me to do it. I have a GI Bill that expires I believe in 2014 or so (something I am still looking into), so really if i wanted to re-enlist it would only be to go to school and continue to recieve money from my GI Bill.
I do hope that every has a good rest of the week since today is Monday!  Remember to hump on the hump day!

boy Robert!
-Giving From The Heart, Its What I Do Best!-

No comments:

Post a Comment