Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ReCap

Hey Everyone!
It has almost been a month since the fundraiser and not much has really gone on. In case you didn't know Daddy Bill and I are no longer together so I am a single leather boy,  But this journey is still going on!  Had a amazing time hanging out with friends and flying out to St Louis, Missouri to get rid of my car that I was having issues with.  Other than that been working a lot really, just trying to get things together and have fun while doing it. Then went out to OKC, OK for drill and thats when things were starting to feel odd.
While out in OKC I noticed that my muscles were getting weak and I was just feeling so drained of all my energy.  It just seemed to have gotten worse over the weekend and Monday morning I called and set up a DR appointment to figure out what is wrong.  Well the DR said it was a Staph Infection. But the staph infection that I had was not a good one it had gone so long in my body that my body was weakening very quickly.  So i have been off work since Sunday(3/7) and don't go back til this Sunday Night (3/13).  Each day i have taken the meds and relaxed in warm baths of Epsom Salt water to heal up the Staph infection and its turning to be better than it was.  I  go back to the doctor on Thursday to get checked out again and hopefully be back to work on Sunday! Next week is TBRU!!
TBRU(Texas Bear Round Up) is the event that a lot of Bears, Cubs, Otters, Chasers and everyone else looks forward to! I know I am excited! I am helping out my friend Michael while out there, which i can't wait to see him!  I can't wait to hang out and have fun with friends and enjoy the whole weekend!
But for now I am outta here, I am tired and need to prepare for a fun eventful day tomorrow! :)

Your boy,
boy Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment