Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Scruff, Growlr, Grindr

So I constantly get hit on by people all over the World on these apps. I don't mind it at all, I like it. The only thing that I have been getting irritated with is when someone constantly asks to see nude pics of me, or to unlock my pics on Growlr. I don't mind doing it, but please don't ask me fifteen million times! The pics on Growlr are just me shirtless, I am a good boy(hold your laughter) I don't just want to show my pics to just anyone.
In the long run not really sure why I am complaining about this I should just accept it. Also if you want to see nude pics of me that bad there are supposedly pics of me floating around on tumblr..... If I find them I'll post the link here for those who really want to see them. Well I guess I need to get back to work! Almost done, and the plus is that it's my Friday!!! Going home, cleaning, drinking some beer, then who knows what trouble I can come up with tonight!!!!

boy Robert
-Posted From ArmyCub's iPhone!

1 comment:

  1. I paid for Growlr.
    They said 100 more profile to see and ad free browsing.
    But it doesn't work.
    So I sent Email to owner.
    But he didn't care and completely ignored.
    Don't waste your money guys!

    ReplyDelete