Monday, January 30, 2012

Better boy!

Hey everyone, just want to do a quick update.  I know I was posting on facebook earlier that I am tired of the stomach that I have and tired of the fat that I have been occuring in my stomach region.  Well I joined a club today called Planet Fitness and this is actually something that I am very proud of doing recently.  I am getting happier slowly as days pass by. Which in terms is a good thing!  I am also looking into something, which I won't say exactly what it is til the time is right!  Lets just say a contest may be in my future.....Not telling You which one I am looking at yet!  I will update everyone later tonight on my first experience at Planet Fitness after I get home from my first time there!

boy is getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment