Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Exhaustion, Envy, boy/Pup




So this is just a random posting as always. I am actually to that point of exhaustion. I am just so exhausted from working so much and not really having time to do anything just go to work come home and I have been hitting the hay about 2130-2200 and I am out like a rock. I am thankful to have a day and a half off to relax. I will be home relaxing most of Wednesday and most of Thursday when I am not at work. May play some Xbox or plan things out on my computer to get things off of my mind.
Next topic on my title is Envy, I have more and more lately envied a few of my leather brothers and family. What thy have is exactly what I want, but I know that I am not really ready for that and I don't trust anyone that much to even petition them for a training collar because I am just afraid of giving up. I hope that makes since.
Last topic is boy/Pup, I am very slowly making the change into a Pup, but at the same time I'll still be a boy. I am proud of myself and the things that I have done, but I seem to have been in a weird mood where I don't want to have any fun anymore. That's the reasoning behind me going into the Pup mode I want to play and have fun! I will be attending some of the Pup events at CLAW and I hope to have fun with it! My friend Tyger who I haven't seen in a while will be there an that makes me a happy boy knowing I can see him!
Okay I need to get back to work an stop slacking off right now, but I want to say big boy hugs and Pup Nuzzles to everyone out there that reads this. Hope everyone has a good rest of the day!

boy Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment