Sunday, March 24, 2013

Battle....

So few people have been messaging me and asking me who am I fighting....well truthfully this is answered as I am fighting myself.  I jumped into the whole leather community and what not at about 17 and never really got around to discovering who 'Robert' is.  I went right into boy Robert....So since then I have been putting up the walls and everything to try and be portrayed at boy Robert, hiding any real feelings of who 'Robert' actually is.  I know some of you may think that this is crazy, but this is the truth.  I have come to this point recently of not feeling wanted, not feeling like anyone cares about me, I know that this is not true.  I do have friends, and some of those friends are family they do care about me, they care about watching me succeed more than watching me fail.  I will be boy Robert again, but only after I take the time to discover who Robert is, and who Robert wants to be/do with his life.  Just wanted to let everyone know what is going through my head, what the good and bad have done for me, and what I am going to do to succeed in my path rather than fail.  Really hope you understand, and hope to have the support of the friends closer to me.....


Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment