Thursday, December 8, 2011

boy Oh boy

So I don't know why I titled it boy Oh boy but I did.   So this is the blog of me wanting to let everyone know the 'pitty' party i was on after ABW I am no longer on that. I have decided I am going to do what I can to make things right in my life and ensure that I stay on the track of that I am having Bill keep track of me and make sure I don't slump into a hole.  Anyone close to me want to help with that? :)
American Leatherboy 2011 boy Tyler and boy Robert
So I know that I had canceled my events for November and December and I am actually devistated that I did it. Breakfast With Santa was one of my favorite things to do in 2010, but this year it just did not come together. I couldn't find a place to host it, a event or people interested in donating time to it or even helping with getting donations for the event. So I canceled it this year, but next year it is happening! I am planning on getting things together starting in July.  I am looking for places to host the Daddy's Naughty Valentine event that I had this past Feb. It was such a fun event last year this year I want it to be Bigger!
So this boy is still getting things going very slowly...I want to find a gym close to home/work that is open either 24 hours or late that isn't so expensive. I am also looking for a school. I have decided that I no longer want to go day by day and look at myself and considering myself a slacker for not going to school, so I want to get things together and go with my original plan and finish what I started, which I want to finish my culinary arts.  So i know that this blog may sound crazy and all mixed up but i am just pulling my head out of my ass and showing people that I am growing up. I am going to be a much better boy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment