Thursday, February 14, 2013

Friendly!

Mr Friendly
So in just a few weeks I will be going to TBRU, for those of you that do not know what that is it is The Texas Bear Round Up!  It is a lot of fun and you get to meet ALOT of great guys!  This year I am heading up the Mr Friendly booth at TBRU and I am very excited!  Wondering what Mr Friendly is?  Well Mr Friendly is the face of fighting the stigma of HIV! The way I look at everything we are ALL EQUAL!  No matter if you are HIV + or HIV - we are still family!  Remember to always disclose your status to anyone that you are about to have any type of sexual encounter with.  I have personally felt this stigma and currently feeling it here in Cleveland on the hookup sites here!  Its not a good feeling, I have been HIV + for four years and have turned so much around in my personal life.   So if you want to hate on me for it then there is no reason for us to talk, I did not choose to become HIV +, but it happened.
Well the original thought of this whole blog is that I am very very proud to announce that I am working on getting a Team Friendly Northeast Ohio together!  With the help of a few close friends  we will all get this together and spread the word of fighting the stigma of HIV across Northeast Ohio!  There is so much more that can be said about this but at the current moment I am drawing a blank.  If you want to know more information about Mr Friendly and the creation of Team Friendly Northeast Ohio please feel free to email me at armycub@gmail.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment