Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 1.....

So day 1 of 2013 will be written in the book as my longest day so far for 2013. Worked til 1am, got home at 2am then I had to get back up at 330am to head back to work. Well long story short I worked til 2pm went home ate a snack laid on the couch and I was out, dead to the world til about 130am when I got up to go to the bathroom and crawl into bed with my big Teddy. Cuddled up with him til I had to get up and hop right back on the rapid to work at 8. Regional Manager visit today after all the crazy issues we have had the last few weeks. By the way one of the main reasons I have been gloomy is actually all based on work. Starting today work problems need to stay at work and will not be brought back out unless it involves other things.
It's amazing how thinking that way that it relaxes me more and more. It's good to get things off my mind and relax about it all. I really don't want to work today but hey, my rent will be paid tomorrow and I can take my check next week go get groceries and just let it sit in my account and not be touched! Well pay my cell phone bill and then I won't have to pay anything. Til rent is due again in Feb, so maybe ill actually start saving money! Well not much more to really say or even think about right now. I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and hope that everything is grand an swell with you all!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment