Tuesday, March 20, 2012

TBRU, Mr Friendly and boy!

boy Robert First Runner American Leatherboy 2012
I really just want to start this blog out with saying WOWOWOWOW!!! 1,704 Bears, Cubs, Otters, Chasers and everything in between! TBRU was great, myself and Dave were able to pin at least half if not more than that with Mr Friendly.  It was such an amazing time and amazing to get the word out of fighting the stigma of HIV with the bears.  I have learned so much this past weekend about myself, the bears and learned more about Mr Friendly :).  I am so happy to have been apart of Mr Friendly this past weekend and continue to go further with it and help Dave more and more!  I have been asked to work the booth at IML for Mr Friendly and I am very much thinking about doing that!  Myself and Dave attended the Big D Bear Dance on Friday and he worked with the Sister's of Perpetual Indulgence, I was off dancing and drinking and having fun with a really hot cub.  Saturday I worked the vendor market and had fun hanging out with the great guys of Modern Bear, they are awesome!  I then went to TMC and The Round Up later in the evening and celebrated TBRU with Lobo Al for his birthday which was Sunday. He is a great guy, and glad to have celebrate his bday with him! I also pinned a few more Sisters on Saturday that had yet to be pinned by Mr Friendly.  Sunday was 'Church' at the Hidden Door and OMG it was HOT and PACKED! I think I groped more bears Sunday then I did all weekend long, I was a naughty cubby there drinking draft beer for $.50! Later in the evening I was hanging out with the Dallas Bears and the volunteers at the volunteer party and having a great time.  I went and hung out with Dave and John we headed out to the Eagle, and JR's while we were at JRs I met the current Mr Texas Leather and we all chatted and had fun.  Syn, if you read this I want to say Good Luck and I know that you will do TX amazing!!!  So wrap up of the night I fell asleep on John's couch, better yet I passed out on Johns couch lol.
So the good things about this past weekend is that I will be having a HUGE Fundraiser starting soon that will go through July and I will announce the winner in July.  I was given a seven night stay at a condo in Kona with airfare included. The money raised will help benefit me to go to Great Lakes Leather boy in August.  I will be posting the details soon!  I have realized that the boy in me is not just a boy anymore, I have slowly started to evolve more! I have a pup in me that is going to start showing more and more soon!  I hope that people are fine with me making the growth into a pup boy/ boy pup.  I have been thinking about this more and more lately and want to actually start acting like me. 

I hope that this is a good blog that anyone can enjoy. It is just essentially talking about me and the things I am doing to try and expand me.  I hope that everyone likes the blog.

Thanks!!
boy Robert
Mama's Army Cub
'I am proud of the boy I am becoming'

Also want to say GOOD LUCK to my amazing brother boy John! Win MidAtlantic Leatherboy! You deserve it! Love You brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment