Friday, January 15, 2016

Alan Penrod

 Sir Alan and his boy David are in the center of the picture.

I know this is going to probably be one of the saddest updates I think I have had to make ever.  A friend that I didn't know all that well has passed away.  Sir Alan Penrod, of Atlanta, GA has passed away.  I barely knew him, the only time I have spent with him was at BDSM 101 Mummification at The Atlanta Eagle, then again at the Panther L/L Christmas party, then again at the Eagle's Christmas Party.  We were planning for a mummification class of superheroes for Black and Blue, David, Robbie and myself would all be mummified up as the Powerpuff Girls.  The shine in his eye was so excited and he seemed all getty about the idea.  The news that he passed was shocking, but he surely made me smile thinking about the fun we had at the BDSM class and at the dinner.

Robbie, Myself and David
So to try and brighten up the post a friend and I were talking, he said everyday is short and you never know what tomorrow may bring.  That being said, think of 5 people you admire that you'd like to get to know them better or 5 people that you want to share your feelings about them.  Letting people know that they mean something to you, no matter how big or how small of a impact they have made to you is something that will usually brighten there day.  
I will end this blog by saying 2016 is starting to be the rebirth of the boy that everyone once knew.  I am starting back at school on Monday, I should be starting work on Monday or Tuesday.  (Will be working at a Dementia and Alzheimer Clinic located in Roanoke, VA)  I am about 158 days clean of drugs, and just wanting to make myself healthier and happier.  
Also, Sir Alan thank you for being a great man, you will be missed by everyone that you impacted and even more so Nitro and David.  
boy Robert 

No comments:

Post a Comment